Tuesday 19 December 2017

MUSIC: Mairo Ese - The Only God | @mairo_ese


The Only God , a newly released single by Mairo Ese, is a heart-felt song that will bring you to a place of total worship and uplift your spirit.
“During a time of worship, I found myself declaring that He is the only God I know and as I declared this over and over again, the power and sovereignty of God became more real to me and I had an awesome worship experience. It is my prayer that as you listen to this song, the Holy Spirit will reveal the Sovereignty of God in your situation; and that God will show up in your life, proving that He is the Only God, just as He has, and continues to do for me!”
Produced by the award-winning, talented RotimiKeys, The Only God is out today and can be downloaded on Here, The Minstrel App, iTunes and Amazon ( available in a few days) Check it out and be blessed!

SHARE THIS

Author:

0 comments: