Friday 15 December 2017

Sensational Gospel Singer Tim Godfrey Unveils his TrowBack Album Artwork

Sensational Gospel Singer Tim Godfrey Unveils his TrowBack Album artwork
He posted on social media saying:

When I Saw this I was in tears...
I remember people laugh at me.
People said I was wasting my life.
Some said u wasn't good enough.
Countless times... I was rejected.


A lot if people walked away.
I wore one black trouser for over 3 years as an artist.
Can you see where # Akpoaza brought me from....
In life, I have learnt not to take anybody for granted...
This was sent to me by @iamwoleoni ...
I think we recorded this in 2014 ...our first recording as an artist...
What can I say...
Jesus you are # sogood
To me....
Help me bless the name of the Lord...
I will be sharing my story here very soon...
You will understand that i am a # walkingmiracle



SHARE THIS

Author:

0 comments: